Thursday, 7 May 2020

Remote Learning - Writing


This week we were learning how to describe without telling. Priyanka has done an exceptional job of describing her emotion and entertaining her reader, can you guess the emotion?


Smash! As I broke another glass vase. Then suddenly I felt like my face was gonna burst out into burning flames. I could feel that my eyebrows were  slowly narrowing. And my hands were quickly finding their place on my hips. Then I opened the door and slammed it behind me. But instead of walking down the stairs I stomped all the way from the top step to the bottom step. Then I clenched my fists scrunched up my face and in a shouting tone I shouted "GET ME MY BREAKFAST OR ELSE I WILL THROW YOU OUT OF THE WINDOW!" I said to my mum. And everyone knows that I didn’t want be like this, but sometimes you just have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.